Seeking ActionScript 2.0 based Flash program that records voice from microphone on client side. When the user selects 'record' microphone must be activated and store recording on client side. When client stops recording they may choose to upload (save) or playback the recording. Client must also be able to pause and upload (save) recording at any time. The program should clearly illustrate to the user when it is and is not recording.
Completed program should be fairly small in physical dimension. Not a full video player size.
- Compile in MTASC
- Capture audio from computer microphone
- Playback captured audio without server upload
- Upload captured audio on client request with appropriate variables
- Pull variables from URL that post to server on audio file upload
- Pull variables from URL that determine if the page will refresh on upload.
- Show when upload is in progress.
- Set max record length dynamically from GET variables
- Use http transfer protocols
- provide user controls:
- - start/stop/pause record
- - start recording over
- - start/stop/pause playback
- - fast forward or drag forward playback
- - Microphone gain/output level
- - time remaining until recording terminates
- - recording controls and playback controls
- Provide source code
- Not use .flv for any purpose in the program
- Use ActionScript 2.0 only
- Only use open source formats (mp3) compatible with Adobe Flash 8 and greater for storage, recording, and upload.