For my website based on Drupal 6 I need a trivia game based on FLASH.
Here is some details of the user interface:
1. The first screen will authenticate the user with his code (there is a users code table already in a database table).
If the code is incorrect the user will be informed to re-type his code.
The main screen will includes instruction that tell the user this is one-time trivia category, and he cannot run the same trivia category secondly. Then he can choose a category.
2. Once the user was authenticate he will get a screen which he can choose a trivia based on a category he didn't choose in the past. (this mean user can only get the same trivia once).
3. Then the user will get one question on the time with several answers. The user will have 20-30 seconds to select the right answer radio button. Then the user will click on the "Next" button.
4. When the user answer the last question in this trivia category he will see a "Finish" button, when he'll click on it he will get the number of questions, number of wrong answers and number of correct answers.
5. The user cannot re-play the same trivia again.
6. The user cannot play the same trivia category
7. There should be a table in the database which includes the following fields:
ID | AUTHCODE | Trivia Category | Total Questions | Total right answers | Date and Time|
8. There is a need for Drupal Admin area for this Trivia. The admin should be able to add/edit/remove Trivia categories, add/remove/edit questions and answers to each categories. In addition a flag that mean if this question is active or not.
9. Each question should include a specific photo (if photo selected to specific question).