Flash app for grading tests
The goal of this project is to create a simple, easy to use flash interface for grading tests. A page of the test will be shown side-by-side with a page of the answer key. The user will grade each question on that page by clicking next to the question, and filling out a simple form with the question number, the number of points the question is worth, and the number of points the student got.
Someone else (probably me) will be building the html page the flash app lives on, and will handle selecting which images to show, and sending the results of the grading to the server.
- The swf file will be loaded with two url query arguments: answerKeyPage and testPage. Each of these arguments will contain the url of a png image (each png will be 600px x 775px). Sample images are attached. These pngs should be displayed side-by-side, taking up the entire swf, with testPage on the right. There should be a schoolbar on the right side which scrolls both images at the same time.
- When the user clicks on the image on the right side, a form should be shown with the following prompts and fields:
- Question # <text field>
- Points <text field> out of <text field>
- Done button.
- When the user clicks the done button, this should record the following data:
- The coordinates that the user clicked at
- The question # they entered (first text field)
- The number of points the test taker recieved (second text field)
- The number of points the question is worth (third text field)
- After the user clicks the done button for a question, the number of points the student got for that question should be shown in large red letters like "+5", centered on the spot the user clicked.
- In the upper right corner of the number of points shown for each graded question, a small "X" button should appear. If the user clicks this button, the number of points should be hidden, and all information about that question should be erased (including calling the external function with the updated csv data). This allows the user to grade the question again if they made a mistake.
- Must be written in Flex or AS3.
- I must be able to build it myself using flex builder on my own machine. You must write detailed instructions on how to build it (I'm a professional programmer and have used flex builder a bunch, so you won't have to do any hand holding if your code builds).
- Your code must be clear, well document, have well chosen variable and function names, and be easy to read and understand. I will be reading it before I accept the project. Each function must be documented in asdoc format with a clear description of what it does, what each argument should be, and what the return value is.
This is the one of the first steps of a larger project, which could turn into ongoing work for the right programmer. This project will be an opportunity for us to see if we work well together. If so, there will be more work for you.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Detailed compilation instructions for flex builder 3.
All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. All GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. must be approved by the buyer.
5 freelancers estão ofertando em média $139 para este trabalho
I have about 3 years exp in flex and flash have done nearly 9 projects. I am glad to work on this project. as I have done same functionality before.