I'm looking to doing an interactive visual order form for my stores or agents. Our product is jewelry. We have a stand that holds say 300 slots for pendants and chains. I was thinking I could create an Adobe AIR desktop app. Some features:
1. In the app you can see the product and scroll through it. You can drag the product onto a virtual stand.
2. you can change product variation if available
3. You can select autocomplete and it will fill any empty
4. slots in the virtual stand up.
5. You can choose autocomplete best sellers and it will fill up the empty slots with best seller.
6. You view items on stand in list form and print
7. you can view list with total qty and price of all the stock
8. you can order which exports the list to a checkout system
9. the program would lookup info from a database and pull images from a product folder on the server
10. it will be update able by downloading new database and replacing productimages folder.
11. there will be 5 stand templates with different stock slot qtys
12. you can save/load your lists or stock models for future use
Must have Experience in Adobe AIR technology. Please show example.