I am developing a Facebook application relying on Flash CS5 and I would like to find someone to build a set of 20 short animations for that game.
Each animation should do the same thing: remove a picture frame from the screen through different and entertaining ways (funny or unexpected short animations). Each animation should take between 2 and 5 seconds.
Please note that **I don't want pre-made effects**, like those I could add myself with FlashEff2 for example.
What I am looking for are some **entertaining animations** ideas, like for example:
- A roller mechanism slides in over the picture, before a hand appears and pulls the handle, which in turn makes the picture roll up just like a window shade, and the roller mechanisms slides back out of the view
- Picture frame grows a pair of feminine cartoon legs, as well as a girly head on top, and the whole walks off the screen (on the right side)
- A dark cloud comes above the picture frame and black rain start to fall inside the picture (filling the inside of the picture bottom-up). When picture is filled, fade out the whole to black.
- The back of a truck arrives on the right side, stops, the driver appears, takes the picture, put it inside the truck and leaves with his truck (on the right side).
For this project, I would like to have a set of 20 different animations.
To make your life easier, I have attached the source of a self-made animation which should be used as an example of the kind of animations I am looking for, and which should also be used as a template to build all the other animations.
To allocate this project, I would like to receive with each bid one custom made animation based on provided template, so you can better evaluate the effort needed before making your bid, and which will also allow me to better judge your animation ideas/skills.
Once the project will be allocated, the selected vworker should first provide me a text list explaining his animation ideas, so I can review and validate them before execution.
1) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Employer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No 3rd party components unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the employer on the site per the worker's Worker Legal Agreement).