We are looking for a partner who can make/develop an attractive game. The game is made for school youth between the age of 12-18.
The game shows several situations in which the students can practice mediation. Mediation is a method of solving conflicts, through talking. Schoolmediation, the subject of the game, is focused on conflicts that school youth or students might encounter.
Purpose of game:
1. Distribute knowledge about schoolmediation
2. Motivate school going youth to practice social skills
3. Motivate schools to start Mediation program
4. Build an example of effective and fun educational game
Goals within game:
1. Solve or help solve conflict situations
2. Acquire schoolmediator punten (schoolmediation points) to win the title “schoolmediator”
3. Acquire “populariteitspunten” (popularity points)
4. Acquire “heldenpunten” (heroes-points)
The game is lined out in detail in a document which can be downloaded through the link:
[url removed, login to view]
Here are our requirements:
- should be possible to play game online
- We want the FLA file, all sources and all other image and sound files of the game.
- No install on the client should be necessary to play the game.
- Using Flash is preferred.
- using MySql Db is preferred.
We are looking for a developer / company that has experience with this kind of job. A portfolio with working examples of similar projects has to be presented. Only parties that can deliver good quality are invited to bid. We will not respond to auto bids.
The game as described in the document is an initial setup of the game. If all goes according to plan more situations and a bigger map will be developed. We are looking for a long term relationship.
The deadline for the project is the 12th of April.