Need a file download manager built in Adobe Flash.
* Download manager will be embedded into a webpage and a session token will be passed to it
* Download manager will request the list of files to be downloaded via a web service that returns list in JSON
* Download manager will request preferences based upon passed session token
* Download manager will download files one at a time (default) unless overridden by preference setting
* Ability for user to choose and configure download directory
* Ability to delete an entry from the pending list of transfer (will have to make a call to a web service)
* Download manager will ping web service when a file transfer has been 50% transferred and when file transfer is completed.
* Download manager will show progress of file transfer (downloading, waiting for download, completed downloading, error downloading)
* Download manager will not retry if a download errors out. It will move onto the next file in the list.
* Completed and downloads with errors will shown on a separate tab in the download manager
* Ability to resume download utilizing HTTP compliant headers
* Size should allow width and height to be expanded when embedded in webpage, however a fixed font size will be used for text and the size of the download indicator should also remain fixed.
* Background color should be white. Font should be Arial. Download progress bar should be grey when empty, and red (specific color codes will be given later) when downloading.