I am currently having an ecommerce website built by a local designer using either Joomla or Magento. I would like to have a custom module designed that I can integrate into this site for the ordering of Canvas Prints.
The module should be similar to the ordering system that appears on the site [url removed, login to view] , please note you will need to upload a photo to see the functionality that I am after and will more then likely be written in JAVA.
There will be some slight changes to this system required, however overall will be very similar including the following:
1) Customer to have the ability to upload their photo in various file formats.
2) Drop down menu to indicate what shape of canvas they would like (Square, Rectangle, Panoramic)
3) The user will have the choice as to what size of canvas print that they would like to choose
4) The user will have the choice of portrait and landscape orientations
5) The user will have the choice to rotate the picture
6) The user will have the choice of b &w, colour and sepia
7) The user will have the choice of three types of wrapping styles
8) The user will have the ability to choose the image to be split to 2,3, or 4 canvases dependant on the size that they choose
9) The user will have the ability using a slide bar to zoom the image in and out
10) The user will have the ability to return the image to default position using the center button
All of the above changes will be reflected on two samples exactly as the sample URL
The pricing will automatically update as the user changes selection
The module will have a full Content Management System built in so that all changes can be made by a local administrator.
The module will have a bridge to paypal should the customer wish to order their selection.
Local administration should have the ability to offer discounted rates based on a percentage or flat dollar discount based on any specific size that they choose.
Local administration will receive full access to the source code that the module is written in.
6 Months Maintenance and minor changes to the module is to be included in the bid.
The successful bidder will be sent a more detailed specification sheet of exactly what is required .
A solution must be added to calculate freight costs