I have a wedding related site which needs to be completed:
1.? A high quality (unique) logo
2. Tweaking Flash header / flash images
3. Rearrange the layout of the home page. This includes resizing and adding pictures to? a flash file, changing pictures, and navigation bar
4. Provide 2 background images
5.? Create a "how it works" page? w/ slideshow pics
6.? Fixing a pic slideshow which displays the products on the product info pages?
7. Fix the add to cart function to make sure products can be added to the cart and purchased
8. Create form for all products (except 1 category) which is capable of calculating price based on different variabless - such as the length, width size, and/or? add ons? input and selected? by the user . This should also include a minimum/base length (requires php). see [url removed, login to view] -
9. Edit a pic that's currently on one of the pages with another pic (must be done with photoshop w/ transparent background I believe)
10. Removing a static plane that appears on some pages
11. Add some sort of affiliate tracking link and promotional coupon code -? ? *for free shipping*? to the checkout pg - also would like the option for promotional codes that expires on certain dates and which I can update regularly
12. Write a dedicated checkout/? order page for rentals of the product
13. Add testimony/pictures to testimonial page (better layout)
14. Add radio buttons to product? color chart to replace current? drop down box
15. When the person is completing their oder, I would like for them to put in their e-mail address, name, number and the date of their event, address?
16. make admin private
You must be able to code php - the original site was coded in
You will be required to DAILY? post what was worked on or code live on the website.
17. Lastly, AND MOST IMPORTANT you will need to upload updates EVERY DAY stating what progress has been made to the site, and upload the files *I ask this because if you waste my time and then for some reason the project will not be completed by you I deserve to keep/own whatever files have been made while I was waiting for you to deliver on your promise of completing the project*. If you do not do this, you will forfeit the project and I will keep all files that have been uploaded