Video Capture application running on a mac connected to an HD camera. This application will be used to capture 30-45 sec videos and store them on a hard drive. This should be able to capture names and email address of the user and give a little tutorial how how to use the system. I ve attached some screen shots of an application for brabie that some one created. I would like to mimic this software and create my own. Please see the attached screen shots for a better understanding of the application. Please also note that the software should be able to caputre full HD video and store the 30 sec clips with sperate folders and the users that record their video message.
Some additional Clarification points to the original post.
The PC/MAC/kiosk based touchscreen application would provide guests with an interactive experience that encourages them to send a personalized 30 – 40 second video message to a Guest of an Event. Guests’ videos would be saved locally to the kiosk/PC/MAC to be exporting manually following the event. The kiosk would also capture basic guest information including name and e-mail which will be saved locally to the unit to be exported manually following the event.
Functional areas for software and content setup include the following:
1. Attract Loop – when not in use the PC/MAC/kiosk will use motion graphics and subtle animation to attract attention to the screen, demonstrate the purpose of the kiosk and encourage guests to touch the screen to begin.
2. Primary Instruction Screen – when touched, the attract screen will transition to a page providing specific instruction on how to use the unit. This screen will give guests simple instructions on how to Record, Play and Submit their message (or start over if they feel the need).
3. Video Capture – when ready to proceed, guests will have the following options:
· Record – activates video capture. Guests will have a predetermined time limit for recording their message. A timer will provide a visual countdown to help the guests stay within their recording time limit. A window within the screen will further allow guests to ensure their faces are within the camera’s field of vision.
· Stop – guests recording session stops and presents with option to Submit, Play or Restart.
· Play – video message re-plays on screen with sound. Guests can view their message before Submitting, and Restart if they desire.
· Submit – video message is bundled and saved locally on the unit.
Once the guest is happy with their recording and press Submit, a “Thank you for your submission” message appears and the unit resets back to the attract screen for the next guest.
4. Administration: Videos will be recorded, saved in a standard media format and will save to the local kiosk hard drive. These files can then be extracted manually by the client.
6. Data Capture: The kiosk will be designed to collect the following information prior to a video recording. All information will be input using a touchscreen keyboard.
i. Name (First, Last)
ii. E-mail address
iii. Terms & Conditions of Use (Yes/No Checkbox)
In addition the User Interface should have a look and feel of an Apple based application, very sleek and modern looking.
18 freelancers estão ofertando em média $4737 para este trabalho
WE ARE THE TRUE VIDEO EXPERTS HERE !!! :: demos of Video Projects are in my demo; look forward to winning this and being of service to you, sincerely, Abe