First, my domain is registered but not currently hosted. I intend on using CommunityServer software as platform for community part of site. CS is based on .NET and I believe requires MS Windows. Anyway, I will need to find a good affordable host for community type sites.
Now. Only an expert team with specific experience in the scope of my project need to bid - I prefer a team that specializes in the type of work I'm requesting (Flash based, Community and Auction functions, Action Scripting, Some camera animation, Advanced image handling/viewing techniques, etc.) I will request to see specific works similar to my project that you have completed in order to varify your claim to expertise. From this I will select my short list and provide and discuss additional details of my project. From these discussions, I will hopefully select the right team to work with to complete this project on time, on budget, and par excellance!
The details that I can share at this time are:
1. New site to be developed almost entirely in Flash
2. User registration and login functions
3. Online calendar/appointment booking with credit card/Paypal payments
4. Admin panel to control all features of site is required
5. Site will have splash page to better facilitate searchability by Google (I'm considering option to offer Low Bandwidth (HTML version) or High Bandwidth (Flash Version). Will appreciate advice on pros and cons of this technique.
6. Site will include integrated video/audio (by integrated, I mean it's an integral part of the functioning of the site (not just a clip for user to press play or not)
7. Site will include custom flipbook style image viewing (must be very polished in look and function)
8. Site will include camera animation (what I would call "flight path" transition between screens or views)
9. Site will include many autogenerated emails and summary reports, sorting of lists, monitoring who is logged on and when, etc.,
10. Site will include a section for local auctions (functionality very similar to getafreelancer site but with differenct intended purpose and very different look and feel)
11. Site will include a online community section. I'm thinking this will require installing, configuring, integrating, and customizing the CommunityServer platform.
12. Site will include pages where a background image can be panned (limited - not 360 degree pan) and it will include hot spots (i.e. when mouse is rolled over these, an image will enlarge out of the background for a close up view. I can give reference to exact working example of what I have in mind here)
13. Site will include Flash based E-card system of a very specific design. I can give reference of an exact working example of what I have in mind. Only the page styling will be different.
14. Site will involve a fairly simple flash intro, but of a very specific design.
15. I will provide logo graphic, good mock pages for most page views, all required videos and still images.
16. Site will include a fairly standard contact us page and a page to download and print (pdf file format) a price list. Site will also include various other pages and forms to register, invite your friends, welcome screen, login, logout, privacy statement, policies statement, comfirmation screens, etc.
17. Site (especially online payment section) must be very secure and robust. Registration and login must include security features and design considerations, including Captcha, email verification, check and disallow multiple registrations from same email, ability to block certain email addresses, etc., from registering or loging in - I'm sure the right team will know of many other's that I haven't thought of.
18. The site will include an online photo contest similar in design to the one at http://babyzone dot com /photocontest/default dot asp
19. We would prefer the desired functionalities be built upon existing (tried and true) platform/s to greatly save in development time and costs. Again, most of the community features could be built upon the Community Server system. We will do an exhaustive search for a robust pre-existing platform to build the auction features upon (unless you have one in your pocket).
20. The website must be developed and delivered with all working functionalities and also with the design that I foresee.
21. As for any social network, the website must be scalable and developed in order to support a large amount of members, media files. (community server is)
22. This website must not rely on any external services to be paid on a time basis or on a usage basis. It must be completely self-contained with all scripts. (possible exception is a site metrics program - I know there are some cheap but good ones out there)
23. Finally, I require that, at the end of the project, All rights to the solution developed belongs exclusively to me or my assigns.
If you honestly feel your team can not only handle this project, but do it with speed and excellence, please submit your tenative bid. I will share the details with those I deem capable and whom I feel I can trust.