Required to develop something similar to [url removed, login to view] with the following:
1) Easy-to-use, powerful and user-friendly system interface ([url removed, login to view])
2) Open/Save of image files from/to desktop or online storage
3) Pre-selected pictures with pre-defined picture areas provided by me
4) A group of basic function tools to edit the photos with my own Colors
5) My own Color Banks (Color Groups and Product Colors)
6) Creation of areas/layers.
7) Creation/Saving of color profiles/scheme from/to desktop or online storage
8) Multiple Matching Colors Set
9) Paint Calculator
10) Color Search
A group of basic function tools to edit the photos with my own Colors
i) Zoom in and zoom out Tool
ii) Paint Bucket (Fill) (with threshold settings)
- The paint bucket tool lets you fill areas with a single color.
- It will either fill the entire selection, or only parts whose colors are similar to the point you click on.
- The amount of fill depends on what Fill Threshold you have specified. The fill threshold determines how far the fill will spread (similar to the way in which the magic wand works). The fill starts at the point where you click and spreads outward until the color or alpha value becomes “too different”.
- There are a few ways to fill the color:
• By just clicking on the picture without any picture area defined.
• By click and hold down the mouse to drag the areas that you want the color to be filled
• By clicking the picture area defined to fill/change color
iii) Product Color Eraser (with size adjustment, lets you erase the COLORS filled earlier)
iv) Rectangular Marquee Tool
v) Oval Marquee Tool
vi) Magic Wand (with threshold settings)
vii) PaintBrush (with size adjustment)
viii) Product Color Eyedropper (The selected color is matched to the closest color in My Color Bank.)
x) Hand Panning Tool
xi) Before/After comparison
xiii) Areas creation, rename, deletion
xiv) Auto-resize/fit images or canvas
i) Lasso Tool
ii) Free Transform
iv) Picture Crop
v) Copy Function
vi) Paste Function
vii) Move Tool
viii) Texture Filling with perspective
1) Deadline : 1 week before end of the year
2) Please propose an estimated quotation (with source code) and development timeline.
3) Online version with a Desktop version in AIR.
4) Required: AS3 (Actionscript3)
5) Prefer those already with online demo/projects
Only open for those who have already done similar functional modules as follows:
1) Open/Save Images (Save as jpg/own file format)
2) Paint Bucket (FILL) (Filling on top of image, preserving the shades and shadows)
3) Paint Brush & Eraser
4) Rect/Oval/Lasso Selection Tool
5) Magic Wand
6) Zoom in/out
7) Hand Panning
8) Free Transform (Rotate/Flip on selection & image)
10) Before/After comparison
15) Texture Fill with perspective
I am running out of time and sourcing for READY source code in AS3 to speed up development here. Please indicate cost of each of the above.
13 freelancers estão ofertando em média $7054 para este trabalho
Lets start. We are into web based development since 2001 and We have been developing websites like [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], ebu Mais
Hi, i am very interested to work on this project and can start immediately, please check pmb for similar website we have done and quality of work. Regards, Tarun
Hi, We are Atlanta based Web Development Firm and interested in your project. we can offer a quality product with 100% [url removed, login to view] check your PMB for more details.