I am looking to develop a flash based web conferencing client like Adobe Connect Pro but with lot less features
1) I do not need video (webcam) streaming though i want any participant to be able to show his screen to other attendees
2) The tool must have audio conferencing(using skype/msn) etc.
3) There should a flash based whiteboarding tool
4) Participants should be able to do a private chat with one another
5) A participant should be able to raise hand to indicate that he wants to ask a question
Other than these features, the tool needs to read from a mysql table and show some data about the presenter and the conference.
Important note - I want this tool to be built on an opensource media server such as Red5. If you can customize an opensource client such as Laszlo it would be terrific
Please note that STRONG preference will be given to candidates from Mumbai/Pune in India or those who can travel to Pune for understanding the project (I will bear the travel cost if we decide to work together)
5 freelancers are bidding on average $1300 for this job
Hello, Looks fantastic. I am from the Philippines and would be interested to work this project for you anywhere. Please find time to talk to me. Mix
Hi. I am a java and flex developer. I have already made the flash based web conferencing system suits to your needs. I can use FMS and Red5. I am sure I can help you.