Attn: Position Requires You to be Full Time/In-house in Guelph Ontario Canada
(Position reference #PUB023)
Do you have the passion to create new and interesting design styles within a fast paced, deadline driven market? Ready to work with dedicated peers and learn along with the latest technologies? We are currently seeking website designers to come on board and be ready to create with enthusiasm!
Are you interested in designing and implementing innovative offerings for consumers? Emedia (a Geosign company) is an internet media company, poised to launch sites such as [url removed, login to view] and [url removed, login to view] which will touch the lives of millions of users. Along with our annual bonus package, we offer an innovative workspace with such amenities as a fitness facility, games room and outdoor eating area. Located in the south end of Guelph, and we offer fast access from the 401 and surrounding communities.
• 3 years workplace experience in website design
• XHTML, CSSP, Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash and Dreamweaver (3 years of practical experience)
• Familiarity with implementing blogs and forums, especially with Content Management Systems, is an asset
• Experience working in teams of five to ten people, on website development
• Commitment to meeting deadlines
• Ability to work within design briefs and accurately gage time based on these briefs
• Experience designing sites with sports themes or utilizing large databases considered an asset
• Must include URL’s/portfolio to showcase past work
How to Apply:
Please forward applications via email only to twhiteley(AT)[url removed, login to view]
Include a cover letter, resume and a sample of URLs or portfolio site demonstrating past work. Indicate the position title Website Designers and position reference # PUB023 in the email subject line.
Only Word or Adobe PDF documents will be accepted. All files and all pages must clearly show Last Name, First Name on each page and in each file name. Only responses received via email will be considered. No phone calls, agencies, faxes or drop-ins please.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest but only those with qualifications consistent with the job requirements will be contacted.