We are looking for an experienced flash developer who has access to an Apple Mac with OSX and who is proficient in SEO and can create a website for us.
Please note: The right applicant will have knowledge of, or access to, the Apple Mac RSS Visualizer screensaver. We are looking to clone this screensaver into a website.
Here is what we are looking for:
1. This is going to be a web application (website) not a desktop application.
2. We are NOT looking for any RSS feeds or systems, just a website that is a clone of the Apple Mac RSS Visualizer screensaver. Basically, we like the look of the screensaver and would like a website based on it.
3. As a web application it will be on a MySQL database.
4. We already have the domain name and hosting account.
5. The website should be optimised for search engines.
The website which we would like you to create would have the same layout and feel as the screensaver, ie the headers would swirl one by one into the front of the page and the background would be slow moving clouds. Basically, if the screensaver could be converted into a website this is what we want.
If you are NOT familiar with the Apple RSS screensaver, then you need not apply. For those that are familiar, a sample movie of the screensaver is attached, for clarification as to what we want. However, it may download as a .txt file. Please rename the file to .mp4 in order to view the movie.
Reliability and consistent follow-up is very important to us! Also, we will own all rights and ownership to this project.
Please attach previous relevant flash work.
Since, we’re looking to build a long-term working relationship, this will be a great opportunity for the right person.