This project is to modify an existing swishmAX website.
YOU MUST HAVE SWISHMAX Experience and
YOU MUST send me a URL for an existing swishsite.
1. Resize logos.
2. Add a static homepage with a link to that page.
2a. Design a static webpage.
3. Add another page for additional information.
4. Provide an entry portal that will go to either the flash or static site.
Static site should be clone of [url removed, login to view]
The following are additional initial requirements PLEASE ENSURE YOU READ THIS CAREFULLY:
1. You must be able to speak, write, and understand English fluently since you will need to be able to re-word content when building out the site from
information and sources which will be provided to you. Additionally this site will be in English and that’s all we can communicate in.
2. You must be easily accessible by email and also by telephone during normal business hours during development,or if not possible, by SKYPE or
internet messaging. redesign, testing and deployment. Once successful bidder is agreed we can set timeframes for calling, if necessary having regard to
different time zones and we will be fair in that regard. We are located in Los Angeles, California, USA Pacific Standard Time.
2a. UPDATES Must be communicated every 48 HOURS. This is mandatory.
6. You must be able to complete the project within 1 week of given a deadline.
6.1 If you accept the bid and project specification then you are in contract with me to complete the project for the bid specified. NO INCREASES IN
BUDGET WILL BE ENTERTAINED. If I change the specification then the budget will be reviewed fairly.
7. MUST be willing to make all necessary revisions. We will also require your availability for updates following completion and ability to review
progress and course of writing any given grant. Please DO NOT RESPOND if you have not completed several similar projects and also provide examples for
review. This is mandatory.
8. You must be willing to use Escrow via the elance.com site and there will be no advance payments. We are a reputable company and we will pay
and be fair but we require utmost integrity both sides. We require references.
9. We will require credentials and references prior to award.
10. We reserve the right to cancel the project if we do not hear from you within a reasonable timeframe. (3 to 4 business days without responding to
e-mail is unacceptable).
11. We reserve the right to not release any of the escrowed fees if you do not deliver the scope of work within the timeline and our expected quality
12. If you are interested and will be providing a bid You must PM us after reading this and write one message that says "IPAYATTENTION", this code will
ensure that you have read all the project details.
13. By the way, we know in great details Internet and computer law and related matters and are very familiar with what is entailed, how things work and
what things are worth. So let’s not get off on the wrong foot with someone trying to blow smoke at us.
14. FYI we have numerous clients and special projects arising from time to time that can be made available in the future to somebody who impresses us
with their talents, timeliness, business manners and enthusiasm. Extensive additional work will also be required for this project once it clears initial
15. Assuming we are happy with the result, we would consider providing credit on the site to your and your organization. This will be viewed and
considered by very heavyweight people in the business.
Go to the following site for source files and website:
Static webpage should read static website.
This will be a clone of informatica.com
You must provide appropriate graphics that will differentiate the site completely and branded with our information.
The text of the information will be provided to you.
You can see the existing swishsite at
and get all the source files at