We need a photo annotation/comment on the photo tool (like in Flickr) where the user can upload their photos and then add comments on the photos itself.
The user first uploads a few pictures he wants to. Then for each picture, he would add comments on the picture.
The comments further would be classified into around 10 similar categories (red, green, blue, etc.,).
To add the comments, the user would first choose what kind of comment he wants to add on the photo by using a toolbar on the side.
For e.g, if the user chooses to give a red comment - it would work as follows:
1. He clicks on the red icon in the tool bar,
2. Then as in the Flickr add a note tool, he would place the comment on the photo where he wants to.
3. A window would show up for user to upload another image
4. The comments/additional photo is stored in a database with the original photo.
For e.g, if the user chooses to give a blue comment - it would work as follows:
1. He clicks on the blue icon in the tool bar, (Same as above)
2. Then as in the Flickr add a note tool, he would place the comment on the photo where he wants to. (Same as above)
3. An additional window for additional text/numerical details would pop up.
4. This is stored in a database with the original photo
And similarly for the other categories... Basically each icon on the toolbar works very similarly to each other – with minor changes to it.
This data will be used to integrate to a shopping cart.