The project would be to design, develop and provide the following.
- See screen shot of current site in development below. You can also visit [url removed, login to view]~reidandt/ and view the current images, placement and sizes.
- All of the “banners/graphics boxes” will be managed in the CRE admin banner control area. You will need to validate that this works. The code should already be there for this to work now.
- Small Graphics boxes - See screen shot sections “new kids collections and Gift Time” below on the template. These are 231x112 pixels. These two smaller sections would be able to updated for each season. One small graphic section would be a seasonal special. For example, where it currently has the “gift time” graphic it would say something like "Mothers Day Selections"
- I would like many of these “banners/images” created…one or more for each holiday, specials, etc. I do something similar today on my home page (see [url removed, login to view]…the graphic on the main page I swap out) with simple images and I edit the php and upload a new index page for each holiday or event. Ideally, I would like to have several holiday “banners” and have them rotate each time the page is refreshed. Additionally, if not any more expensive, flash images would be even better. I could supply product images as needed.
o Holiday = Christmas/Hanukah
o Valentines Day
o St. Patricks Day
o Mothers Day
o Fathers/Graduation Day
o “non-Holiday” would be “Free Shipping you purchase over $199. For a limited time”
o “non-Holiday” would be “Free Shipping all Add-A-Pearls. For a limited time”
- I could then use a few smaller graphics for the second graphic box (i.e. where the boy and dog are now…”new kids collection) to have some various graphics of some of my regular products and link to their categories. For example, a great image of a diamond ring and a link to the ring category.
- The top long image will need to be a “contact us with questions at 866-909-TODD” type of image and would link to the contact us page as well…maybe a welcome and something like “need help? Call our jewelry consultants now at 1-866-909-TODD (8633)”. All the colors and fonts would need (or at least compliment) to match the entire site style (Black, gold and red/maroon). Also, the existing image that is there now will need to have the “border=”0” on mouse over change to Contact Reid and Todd Jewelers now!
- Large Graphics Box Section: Size would need to be 349 x 229 pixels. This would be a large image that I would feature specific product lines. This would link to the specific category that is related to the product. For example, a large image of the Add-A-Link bracelets (I can send you the images I use on my current site) would link you to the Add-A-Link category ([url removed, login to view]~reidandt/[url removed, login to view]). This would be a set of large images that would rotate on page refreshes to different major categories. Add-A-Link, Add-A-Pearl, etc. These images would also be used for the product category pages/landing pages. I do something similar today on my home page with simple images and I edit the php and upload a new index page for each holiday or event. See www.reidandtodd.com.
§ Lucy Ann
- I will be using an email marketing service (probably [url removed, login to view]) and will need a HTML email template that matches the look and feel of [url removed, login to view] with the new template.
- I would like to have “themes” added to my logo for different occasions. For example, holidays would have some winter look, June would have a graduation hat or necktie for fathers day…same idea as Google. (see [url removed, login to view])
o Holiday (Christmas, Hanukah, winter)
o Valentines Day
o St. Patrick’s Day
o Mothers Day
o Fathers/Graduation Day
o July 4th
PLEASE PROVIDE AN ITEMIZED QUOTE FOR EACH REQUEST AS WELL AS AN OVERALL QUOTE.
I expect to pay a reasonable rate but will consider more for a real expert/professional that will do an excellent (not just average) job. I have had bad experiences with gaf'ers who promise the world, take big deposit, and can’t perform.
Please ONLY bid if you have PHP, graphic design and REAL proven experience with CRE Loaded and OSCOMMERCE!!! Show me your recent completed projects.
This project is very straight forward and simple. It needs to be done perfectly. I will have future work needed so I am looking for an excellent resource that I can go back to regularly.
I will need to see the new site working 100% before payment is provided. Payment will be made in GAF escrow, and will be held for one week following completion of the project, for testing purposes (Twice now I've had to have things redone by someone else at my expense because something was found after payment was made, so I'm not making that mistake again).
Please bid if you can start once bid is accepted.
Please include in bid, at least 2 CRE Loaded/oscommerce websites you have designed from templates or from scratch.
Start bid with 'CRE_Loaded_Graphics' so I know you have really read this because nowadays many providers place robot bid without reading project and, to make sure that your bid isn't a blind bid and that you've read all the requirements before bidding, any bids that don't contain the statement "I've read all the requirements" and a timeframe for delivery will be placed very low on the selection list (most likely ignored and deleted)
- You MUST be online via Yahoo! Messenger and email throughout the project.
- You MUST be an OS COMMERCE AND CRELOADED EXPERT
- You MUST be a graphics expert and show me similar work that you have completed
- You will assign all copyright to us and sign away all claims of ownership of any kind. i.e. ALL source code will transferred to us.
- I will need you to upload it to my server and troubleshoot it so it is fully working.
- Your bid must include all costs, taxes and duties of any kind.
- We are not necessarily looking for the cheapest bid; we are looking for professional organization to partner with on future endeavors.
-We are a growing company eager to provide future work to the selected candidate.
Thanks and good Luck!