I am looking for an experienced developer who has Flash, Web
Design, ecommerce, and SQL Database experience to help me develop
an interactive health directory search engine...
1. The first webpage will display 5 pictures of different health
professionals(Holistic M.D.'s, Massage Therapists, Yoga Studios,
Acupuncturists, and Chiropractors)that I will provide to you.
2. Below the same main webpage it will welcome the user along with
the website and tagline below, which I will provide.
3. On the same main page the website and tag line will dissappear
using Flash Technology and reappear and direct the user to click
on the above pictures for the specific healh professionals they
are searching for...
4. They will have the ability to click on one or more pics...Once
the pics are chosen, the text below that instructed the user what
to do dissappears and then reappears with a search engine box that
allows the user to put in a zip code.
5. Once the user enters a valid zip code it will then go to a
database or List and retrieve the available practitioners in that
6. Once it finds the available health professionls in that zip
code, it will display the following practitioners in a Iphone
photo display format, wear the user can go from left to right or
right to left.
7. Instead of doing this from scratch I have enclosed a Flash
Template I would like to use this as part of my website.
[login to view URL]
8. Once the user finds the practitioner they are looking for they
can highlight the pic and then it will provide the user with their
contact info, bio, which will be pulled from the database or
9. If the user displays more than one type of health professional
it will indicated by a header at the top of the picture...For
example: "Acupunturist" or "Chiropractor"
10. If the user decide to change the search by putting in a new
zip they should be able to do that in the same page and will
display the new pictures of available practitioners or they also
have the option of going back to the main menu page to start all
over again and change the the parameters of practitioners and zip
11. The other part of the of the website is dedicated to the
health professionals who would like to sign up for this service by
entering a username and password.
12. Once they are registered(email, contact information, etc...),
it should then allow them to upload a photo of themselves, fill in
contact information, and 200 word bio, which will be stored in the
database or list.
13. Once they are done signing up it will then have a disclaimer
section, payments options, and allow them to pay via paypal to
advertise themselves on the health directory site.
14. Once they make their payment there pic and contact information
will be released in the health directory search engine for
potential clients to view.
15. The website should also allow them the options of signing back
in and changing their photo, bio, or contact info and then just
16. When the health professionals subscription for advertisement
is about to end it will automatically email the health
professional two weeks ahead of time and let them know they will
be automatically billed on their credit card a specific amount on
a specific date for or their next subscription unless they
indicate otherwise by clicking on a link that will be provided to
them the ability to cancel their subscriptions.
17. If the user decides to cancel their subscriptions it will be
indicated in the database so it wont show up in the search...If
the user decides to resubscribe they can enter their username and
password, make their payment and all the original information
should still be their with their pic, instead of doing it all over
If you have any questions, feel free to contact me directly at
619-405-5282. For consideration, please submit bid along with
your portofolio and at least 3 recent references with their