I'm looking for a Flex/AS3 expert that can help me to make some important changes to my website. I did all the Flex coding myself. Site works great, but my client is asking me for some changes that I don't have time to work as of right now.
I made a list of the changes I'm looking to do in this project:
1) Make cosmetic changes (change font size, colors, CSS, etc)
2) Correct some bugs affecting the functionality of the site
3) Optimize the site to load faster
4) Optimize the site to be more efficient with the way it loads images. There's a slideshow, and the site keeps reloading the images and thus consuming unnecessary bandwidth.
5) Fix the preloader banner, so loading percentage shows correctly. Part of this preloader was coded in Flash CS4.
6) Develop a sign-in / registration page. The registration page must present a form to collect some basic contact information about the user (including password / retyping password, and evaluating password strength, and then press submit. The Flex site will then invoke a Web Service URL to transmit the user registration details. Our Web service will automatically send an email to the user, including a custom-generated URL. The user will then click on the URL to access the site and confirm the receipt of email. The site will load again, but will invoke another web service URL DLL to confirm the user registration and post the details to our database. The proposed sign-in page must authenticate via our web service and set a global variable to indicate that the user was able to log-in. I will provide you with a web-service DLL to handle the login call and return the authentication result.
The above site was coded in Flex 3.2. It uses several SWC libraries and components. I expect you to load this site in your computer and work on the changes, then upload them to a test server. There's many more changes and brand-new functionality that needs to be implemented in this site. If everything goes well, I will assign you with the rest of the changes. This position may evolve to a full-time position at any given moment. It's all up to you.
Please submit samples of your work.
PLEASE READ!! ... and ONLY BID IF YOU CAN MEET THE FOLLOWING REQUIREMENTS:
1) you have the skill-set and understanding of the changes to be done, as outlined above above problem
2) you can get the above changes done quickly and correctly,
3) are willing to report your status on the work been done and can always respond to my PM within 24 hours, ideally much less than that :)
4) you can provide me a list of questions or items you need to get the job done
5) you will be able to provide me with a realistic delivery date once you get the full details of the work to be done, and will be able to commit to our development timelines.