I am looking for a website designer who will be able to design a website for a budding music producer. The purpose of the site is to sell beats via the internet. Website viewers would be able to go to the site to purchase and download beats. He is not interested in a lot of razzle, dazzle - just a clean design that's easy to navigate BUT still needs to be aesthetically pleasing. There is the idea of doing a turntable w/headphones - and the knobs on the turntable help navigate through the site. So that you're looking at the inside of a recording studio or a sound booth board. Please find additional specs below for your review.
* Need clean and minimalist design, flash is ok, but client is interested in a less is more approach. However, he is not afraid of color.
* The client is a music professional primarily focusing on hip-hop, but is more quirky think Neptunes and LMFAO, than Lil Wayne.
* Need to have a Paypal or some other way of accepting payments on the site.
* The word "karma" is apart of the company so, he is not opposed to a morrocan inspired design.
* The site will have 4 main tabs: company bio & contact information, beats for sale, beats for rent and Q & A