We are currently revamping our e-commerce site. (Our company provides computer maintenance services to both home users and small to medium business). The site will comprise of approximately 35 individual pages / services. Each of fewer than 400 words, on a variety of computer maintenance topics or products. Which we will provide the content, most can be provided in word format. There are approximately 3 submission forms. We have attempted on 3 occasions ourselves to complete the project and can provide these as examples to the successful bidder if required.
We are seeking a focused patient website designer / graphics designer that can excite both customers, search engines and is capable to meet the following criteria.
• Is fluent with Flash, HTML and PHP development etc.
• Willing and able to provide previous examples of work.
• The website will be in English (Australian English) and the bidder should have English as a FIRST LANGUAGE or proof of ability with the English language.
• Patiently guide us in the development of our ideas in an efficient manner.
• Ability to start on the project immediately preferable.
Our budget is set at approximately $1500. We would prefer to work through the development of the site in stages, making progress payments through GAF’s escrow facility as each phase is completed. As a guide of your efficiency, please provide your hourly rate with an example of one off your previous web pages and the time it took to produce in hours etc.
Thank you for your submissions. Because I am ignorant of the possibilities in development of a web site and don’t understand how the process should be documented to enable you to correctly understand what I need, thus quote correctly. You may either underestimate or overestimate. (If I am right off track here, please tell me!)I am asking for the project to be produced in stages. The total cost of the production I hope to be something in the vicinity of $1500 US dollars. If necessary, I will have to re post the project on GAF in these stages.
New InVisage website stage 1
Please quote on stage 1 only. (I may change my ideas on subsequent stages, see reasons above)
1. Build web site structure as described in attached file webpageflow2.jpg. Name pages as in diagram.
2. Index / main page only needs basic formated link buttons at this stage. This page will eventually be in a Flash format with the option to skip to non Flash format.
3. Insert link buttons to sub pages horizontally across the top of the pages and format like Rolodex file style buttons as in www.westpac.com.au. Or as in internet explorer 7 page tabs feature.
Stage 2 (Please don’t quote on this stage yet!)
1. I will provide the contents of all the pages in word.doc format to be inserted into the relative web pages.
2. Create the Index / Main page from both the provided Flash template and the existing flash index file, in Flash and provide a faster loading none flash alternative, with a skip button for users with slow internet connection etc.
3. Insert both Flash and non Flash versions of index / main menus along top of each sub webpage. See file submenu.jpg. To be determined by the users selection of the button on main index page (for users with slow internet connection)
Stage 3 (Please don’t quote on this stage yet!)
1. Not absolutely clear here, but it will be something like:-
a. Insert form fields etc into approximately 3-4 pages.
b. Create a theme and decorate the whole web page with logos etc etc.
29 freelancers estão ofertando em média $1188 para esse trabalho
We are suitable for this project as we have already done same type of project...we can give you the exact solutions you are asking...Please check your PMB for more details..... Thanks
Hey there! Exceptional design and flash animation skills with extensive PHP/MySql development experience. Please refer to PMB for links to some of our recent projects. Looking forward to hearing from you soon, Thanks.
Hello sir, We can provide you with an excellent [url removed, login to view] you to please check your PMB and let us know if you require more information about us. Thanks :)