[url removed, login to view] Corporate Website and Presentation Requirements
CompanyA is a online Content Provider of Entertainment, News, Movies, etc. Corporate website is currently too boring with loads of text and little interaction.
1) To redesign corporate section of [url removed, login to view] so that it more interactive and also more interesting but still follows the overall colour schema/design of homepage.
2) To re-organize information within corporate section of [url removed, login to view] so that it is more intuitive and easier to navigate
3) The Use of Flash, dhtml and other interactive elements to make the corporate section more appealing and engaging for the audience
4) To design a Flash Presentation for the Staff to conduct an interactive presentation
i) The Flash presentation may be an Intro which leads to the Microsoft power-point file or the entire presentation by itself.
ii) The Staff currently has content of the presentation within a Microsoft power-point file within 22 slides.
iii) If Intro is chosen, then Service Provider must do the necessary formatting in the Microsoft power-point to ensure consistency of design
iv) The intro must also be seamless (that means there must be no need for the staff to open, close or minimize any window and go straight into the presentation without the audience sensing there is any change of program.
iv) If Entire presentation is to be done in Flash, then Service Provider must do the necessary transfer of information from the Microsoft power-point to the new Flash file.
1) Current website is running on Windows asp platform
2) Please state clearly what kind of access you require to make the design, information changes
1) Corporate section Homepage: pls refer to attached file
2) To re-organize information within corporate section of [url removed, login to view]
The sitemap of the corporate section of [url removed, login to view] is as follows:
Pls refer to attached file
*Experienced Flash designers/coders are required here
*Pls state clearly in PM:
i) You experience in this area with links to presentations or websites in Flash/dhtml
ii) DO NOT cut and paste a whole lot of irrelevant portfolio information about J2EE, Python, etc. (No offence meant)
iii) Which of the 2 options (presentation you will be opting for)
iv) how many seconds of Flash Animation will you allocate to the presentation, etc...
v) Time required