NOTE: The site is in both - Russian and English. Nothing really major to translate, but you should be able to understand well both languages.
Have a website (personal for my dad) which I designed few years back in html. I would like to revamp the site in terms of new design and functions. Don't really have the time myself (don't get enough sleep already..lol)
I will provide you 2 websites which you can use to get the idea/information/pictures, etc. I will also provide other links/sites if needed.
Here's what I need:
1) You can use the same/similar graphics just create a new cool look for the site based on my dad's background/personality (highly educated, multiple PhD, writer, into futurology, etc). As far as contents - take everything which both sites offer. I would then add more info if needed.
2) Need a cool flash intro maybe with some interesting music (any ideas?)
3) Need a photo gallery (obviously for "Photo Gallery" page) in where I can upload digital pictures that auto generates thumbnails and gives me the option of adding captions.
4) Need an ability to upload my dad's new books/articles in his "Books"/"Articles" section - hidden option, need to be passworded of course (log in for personal use). I think I want all the books to be downloadable zip files, rather than HTML files (too much space and I don't think anyone is doing that nowadays)
5) Any other ideas/suggestions to improve the site welcome.
6) Would prefer plain html pages since I currently use FrontPage to upload files to server. I would also do changes if needed using FrontPage myself.
After this project is completed I would create another project on possibly promoting/ranking it higher on search. Currently it is #1 by last name on Google, but I would also want for it to be highly ranked in other searches - but that's another project!
13 freelancers estão ofertando em média $93 para esse trabalho
BISPLGROUP is a key player pioneering the E-Solutions, Consultancy, and Development of visual utility, IT solutions and software. We will provide you exactly what you want. Thanks BISPL