We are seeking a developer to refine and expand upon a website that has already been created in terms of layout & structure.
The main task will be to add original and unique content, including original (royalty free) graphics, for a variety of pages still requiring development.
We are looking to establish a long term relationship with a reliable writer who can help us maintain our site once launched and continuously optimize our site for search engine placement.
The content we seek must be high quality and original, and must be specific to our industry, therefore we are looking for those who are talented, serious, and do not mind spending some time to research our industry/products as to properly achieve the content expectations.
We will assist by providing stock photos of our products and some graphics that have been established. We will also provide examples of relevant articles, both ours and our competitors, where content ideas can originate.
Pay is generally $5-$9 for 200-600 word pages. Pay is negotiable and different dependent on the type of content page.
We are only looking for writers who speak fluent English.
We expect project content to be delivered to us within 20-30 business days.
The project will consist of upto 85 content pages @ 200-600 words per page. Content pages will address various topics related to our products, applications, our company, support and partner information.
Please see the attached site/keyword map which also contains additional project summary information.
- We will provide keywords and topics for content pages.
- Site requires a "company news" page that takes news stories from a text file and posts the top 10 articles (by date) plus provides access to archived stories.
- Site to utilize an existing installed script for registering to news stories and press releases. Select content pages shall include a form for registering.
- Site shall be optimized for search engine placement.
- Keyword density should be between 2%-3%.
- Site shall have several forms created for submitting visitor specific information relevant to the page being visited. Certain forms shall also allow a visitor to attach a file for uploading.
- Content pages will be approximately 200-600 words each.
- All content pages must be high-quality original work.
- All content pages must pass through Copyscape.
- A banner graphic shall be created for each page representing the content for category of the paticular content page. Some of these banner graphics may be required to be in Flash.
- Site must include two protected areas and a password administration tool for adding and deleting users who are granted access either through the administration panel or through an automated process. Passwords granted through the automated process will have access to one protected area while passwords established through an administration panel will have access to a more restrictive area. All passwords will be managed through the same administration panel.
- Content pages must be well-researched.
- Content pages must be written in good grammatical English.
- Content pages should be informative, easy to read, and free of typos, spelling and grammatical errors.
- All rights to articles are to be assigned to us upon payment.
- Site to contain a FAQ page
Please provide background information and samples. Contact us with any questions.
58 freelancers are bidding on average $3470 for this job
I have more than 8 years Experience in WEB DEVELOPMENT,SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT and SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION. I can Provide you the solution. I will start ASAP