We've been developing a project which enables end users to create a 3-d box. This works but gives errors...
1. we need these errors cleaned
2. The results posted to an asp page - same window.
3. Overview of the box cleaned up
4. Comment all code...there is a calculator function within which needs to remain
1. At the moment when the fla is run, it pops a new window, which results in about 14 errors, 16 including the form processing we have tried to execute. However, despite the errors, the code runs and performs everything we need it to, except submittimg the data to a new asp page. This all needs to be cleaned. No Errors.
2. The results of the box need to be posted to an asp page (all 7 text boxes). We're asp programmers, we can then handle this from here on. Just tell us the parameters you're sending to the page.
3. There are two buttons which do the work, one uses our calculation to get a price of the box called "redraw", the second button is a preview button - which shows an overview top, side and bottom of the cube. This section needs cleaning up. Making sure the box can't get bigger the dimensions of the .swf
4. If you're successful in working on this project, your code must be commented.
The .fla and .swf are too big to be uploaded please grab them from here
[url removed, login to view]