I want this program made using Adobe Flash and it should work on a media server such as Red5 or FMS.
It should be extremely secure. No backdoors. Hacker-proof.
The program should be like a visichat/red5chat/paltalk cross. I want it to be based around a University/College idea with tutors and classes as it will be used as a Distance Teaching/Learning tool. I want it to transmit reliably on low bandwidth connections, even 56k modems, although I don't expect quality to be amazing at low bandwidth but it should work OK without constant stuttering/stalling.
I also want to code you write as part of the program reasonably documented - a few diagrams of layout and structure wouldn't hurt. UML diagrams and database schema too.
I'd like you to install the server-side software, document and demo it. Use your own server or pay for a temporary/cloud server. In the end, I want to know exactly how to set it up on my own server once I get it just by reading your documentation. I want it to be stable. Tell me how many users you think a server can handle and make the program auto-balance the load across multiple servers / cloud-VMs if necessary to handle perhaps a hundred or more users at the same time.
Here are the requirements:
General Chatting Features -
* The application should have text-based, audio chatting and a webcam viewer.
* The chat room should allow choosing different fonts, colors, emoticons and images (jpg/gif/png) to put into the display area.
* The application will allow files to be uploaded and sent to the pupils who can then download it by clicking a link in the chat area.
E-Learning Modules -
* The application should have a shared-view white-board. It should allow freehand drawing, shapes, text typing with different line, fill and font colors, typefaces and sizes. An eraser too.
* The application should have a shared-view PowerPoint slide viewer.
* The application should have Live-Desktop video and audio streaming.
* The size of the components of the application should be resizable and the default size should be modifiable by the admin/webmaster. Also the components should have the ability to be moved from the right hand side to the left for example (switch places) if the administrator chooses it.
* The application should be skinneable - the appearance can be modified with custom graphics. The application should come with a stylish glass/glossy skin (think glossy Web 2.0) but also look professional.
* The application should be multilingual - allow entry of different languages like Arabic, Hebrew, Japanese, etc) and should also have the applications menus' language changeable by the pupil.
* A lecture audio and video recording, playback and saving feature would be nice. (What is possible?)
* Chatting should be logged/monitored (but can be switched off for certain rooms)
Tutor/Student Interaction -
* As this is an educational chat room it should give authority to the tutor who should have mechanisms to control students, like: disable private chatting, disable webcams, disable any chatting - they just watch and listen to the tutor.
* The teacher should be able to give a student of choice the chance to answer questions using his microphone or using the white-board.
School Management -
* The application should have a login form and a navigation system that allows pupils and tutors to navigate through the schools, departments and classes.
* I should be able to choose what tutors and students can go to which classes.
* I'd like it to plug in to Moodle or a custom built website.
* All settings should be modifiable through an administration web interface - I prefer this to be made using PHP and MySQL.
* Class Rooms can be created/destroyed using this web interface.
* It should be possible to have passwords created for any room so that only people with that password can enter.
That's the gist of it. I'd like the developer to stick with me for a period until I launch it properly and get a hang of administration and also make minor modifications if needed.
9 freelancers estão ofertando em média $5183 para esse trabalho
Hello I am a professional designer and developer with a degree in the field of web design and development. For an understanding of my skills please check my portfolio at [login to view URL]