1. We are looking for a real ActionScript Developer; if you primary just create flash videos / banners with focus on design/layout work, this is presumably not the right thing for you.
2. We attach importance onto the source code - you must know about object-oriented-principles and be able to modularize things - we want a common framework for the games as far as possible and clean sources - this should reduce coding effort for you.
3. Good english communication skills are required.
4. Independent work is required - a detailed spec. will be provided
5. full rights on source code
Alltogether, there are 11 simple games to do. All the games have many things common so that the programming effort should be low. The design of all games is also quite the same, this means, design work has only to be done once. One game is already developed and needs only small
* show text in especially formatted rows and columns,
e.g. 3 columns, maximum words per column is 3
* player should recognize words in
a words-salad, like aHEbLLO and mark them
* show a number and let the user say, if the
number is the same as the beforelast
4. Number Lines
* show number lines like 2,3,5,8,13... and let the user determine,
which number comes next; additionally provide some algorithms to
calculate the lines
5,6,7,8,9,10,11: all games are similar in terms of small complexity -
some games require more, some require less effort
--> Common for all games is:
* a simple intro page (show a description of the game and a start button)
* the game screen itself
* results screen
* calculate score with an algorithm we provide
* transmit results to server via SOAP
(if you cannot do that, let us know, we might
find another solution or do it by ourselves)
* a constructor / something to eval. the provided flash-params
* localization: provide english as language but offer the possibility
to provide additional languages
--> Design/Layout work
is simple, we don't need complex arts but functionality!
No need to hurry - our principal issue is money, not time.
Serious bidders provide a sample and source code (if you want, send us a jpeg/gif/etc. image of the source, but we must get an insight in your coding capabilities.) Show us, that you are a programmer!
Payment is done after our final approval via paypal. No payment in advance.