I'm looking to build an online flash-application that should allow children to:
* Record their voice (using a microphone connected to their PC)
* If no mic is availble on the user side, there should be prerecorded sounds
* Possibility to record and play 1-5 different sounds simoultaneously
* Play that sound at different speeds (faster and slower than normal)
* The speed of the sound should be determined by how far a virtual ball on a virtual rubber string is pulled back (see sketch). Just pressing ball plays sound at normal speed on rollOut
* Erase any recorded sound.
* Allow for buttons to be animated
* If possible, kids should be able to play the sound backwards.
* If possible, the application should create a visual sound wave based on the recorded sound.
Please send relevant links to flash games you or your company has produced. What might my project cost to make with you? Please specify graphics and programming separately.
The attached file contains a very rough sketch of the project. Ideas for how to make the application even more fun and usable are welcome!