We are looking for a professional flash developer or team who is able to complete a project for us.
We are looking for a flash application that can be run from the end users web browser which will display a series of comic books consisting of images ie jpgs etc.
The application will be similar to the Marvel Digital Comic Viewer which can be seen in action at:
[url removed, login to view]
So please visit the above website and click on a comic.
We will store the images/comics in a secure location on our server which the end users will not have access to.
The users can click on a comic link on our website and the comic will load up in the flash viewer for them to easily read.
Basic functions that are a must:
* display various types of images. ie jpeg, gif, png etc
* Ability to easily move forward and backwards through set of images.
* Zoom in and out of image to give the user a better view.
* Jump to specific pages ie jump from page 1 to 10.
* Display page user is currently on.
* Keyboard shortcut keys ie down arrow moves page down, ctrl + end will jump to end of book.
* Full screen mode.
Other possible features:
* Desktop mode so flash applet can be downloaded and used on computer outside of a browser.
* Security features so members have to be registered on website before they can view all of book.
* Security to make sure all images cant be screenshot etc.
* Ability to use applet on desktop and temp download comic to desktop to view offline but comic cant be kept longer than 24 hours.
The flash applet when created must be well written, code must be commented and future expansion must be in mind when writing applet.
User selected to do job will also be considered for future work or expansion of flash viewer.
If you are unable to supply all features just place a bid on the project and let us know what features you can provide.