I have two very small flash files I would like to have edited.
1. Edit master *.fla file to change height and width as follows:
2. Changing the height and width will not impact the resolution/ quality of the flash, our logo, company name, and will maintain color integrity associated with the current background color of our website.
3. Move the crown in our current flash file slightly further to the left.
4. Modify wings on current fairy tale god mother (ftgm). Task Scope:
(a) Wings don't appear to flap fast enough.
(b) One wing doesn't seem to flap in harmony with the other.
(c) Would like a few small butter flys to fly in from the upper most left-hand corner of the flash file, perform a few right-hand loops as they fly above the logo and towards the right-hand side of the flash. All butterflys except one flys above the ftgm hovers for a moment... then flys again further to the right of the flash and fades away. The single butterfly remaining silmultaneously lands on the first letter of our company name. It's wings flap very slow like a real butterfly that lands on a leaf... stays for about 10 seconds, then flys to the first letter of the second word in our company name... remains there for about 6 seconds, then flys in a similar pattern of the previous butterflys and fades away to the right.
5. I would also like the ftgm to take flight when anyone places their mouse pointer on her.
6. I would like an editable URL emedded in the ftgm. This URL would be a link to our online live chat application.
7. This project requires the creation of two separate files:
[url removed, login to view]: This file is used only for /catalog/[url removed, login to view]
[url removed, login to view]: This file is used for secondary page visits*.
* The second file is nothing more than the last animation sequence performed by the gtfm and butterflys.
This shouldn't be that difficult for someone with solid experience/capabilities with flash.
As you will see from the feedback I've received from service providers all over the world, I am very reasonable and easy to work with. Apart from the terms and conditions contained herein, I only want to work with those who strive to deliver the highest quality workmanship and do so with professionalism and integrity.
Terms and Conditions:
Project Terms and Conditions:
1. Acceptance of this project also serves as full agreement and acceptance of the following terms and conditions by and
between the service provider and customer:
i. Service provider certifies he/she possesses extensive knowledge and experience with:
* Macromedia Flash
* Graphic Design
ii. A 4 hour response turn-around time for a period of 15 days following the closure of this project within GAF. Support includes but is not limited to making a timely and concerted effort to troubleshoot and resolve any and all unforseen issues affecting the deliverable for this project.
iii. Customer (Service Receiver) has exclusive rights of ownership to all files created by service provider.
iv. Service Provider will immediately provide Customer all files, including master animation files subsequent to payment.
v. Project requires 24 hour turn-around completion timeline.
vi. Customer reserves the right to cancel project and have no obligation for payment should Service Provider fail to honor the aforementioned terms and conditions.