I need 3 different games designed. I will provide some graphics for the games.
I need a Mario brother style game. No jumping on blocks or going down drain pipes though. The game will have one character who is walking along a 2D path (like Mario). The background should scroll behind him as he walks. And he will encounter obstacles on his way to the train station. The obstacles may be dogs, someone sweeping the ground and chasing him with broom, trash being thrown from building, puddle of water...
The game is on ly one level. Points should accumulate by finding hidden prizes along the way(Bible verses and such). No time limit. The game ends when he gets to the train station. So when the player gets close to the train station he hears the horn and is told to hurry.
I need a build your own church game. The user will be given a choice of 5 or 6 different church buildings. The user can then color the walls and other elements of the church. The user can then add trees, bushes, sidewalks ect. to the overall design. There should be a reset button to allow the user to start over. There should also be a print button to allow the user to print exactly what he designed.
I need a sail the ship game. Use [url removed, login to view] as a guide.
Here is what I would want changed to the game link above.
• The controls are hard to use, lets have the arrow keys control the ship.
• Take out the element of wind. This game is for children, lets simplify it. The ship can go a bit faster by pushing the up arrow and a bit slower by pushing the down arrow.
• I like the over head view of the ship.
• I like the enlarged map view to the right. Our game will have a ship sailing from Scotland to a small island west of Australia called Vanuatu Island. So our map will show a path west of UK and below Africa and under Australia to get to Vanuatu Island.
• I like the timer on the left.
• We will need to add a lives count. They can only crash the ship three times before game over.
• We need obstacles like whales, bad storms, sand bar, natives from an island, sharks all come up at various points of the journey.
Once the user gets to the Vanuatu he is shown his time and if he wants to play again.
All three games will need to be done by Wed, May 23. I will need to receive the flas for all three games.
We have a budget of $500 for all three games.
10 freelancers are bidding on average $455 for this job
Hi, I specialize in Flash games and Flash design. I can produce the three games for you to your specifications. Please see your PMB for more information. Thank You.
We have worked with making flash games before, many various types including tetris, frogger, and space invader type games. We would be happy to take on your project and complete it asap!