I need someone that is an expert in flash scripting. My project is in the $100 US range. This is what I need. I have a music website. It contains a sound player. You can view this sound player on www.breakdownbeats.com. This is how the player works. First you rename the mp3 file to an HTM extension. Then php scripting creates a playlist for the sound player. The benefits of this player is that an HTML file is downloaded on the users cache which is much more secure that an mp3 being loaded in to the cache.
I have another sound player this player is on [url removed, login to view]
When a user clicks plays this sound player an mp3 is downloaded the the cache. This playlist is xml driven. I want this to use the similar php scripting to create the play list that is on my home page. And I have most of the work done. I have gotten the play list to work, and when you put the needle on the record the song does play. This was the hardest part for me to figure out but I got it to work.
I combined the two parts of the two players, but I do not know flash action script so it is taking alot of time. You can view what I have done so far on:
[url removed, login to view]
All of the work that I need done is based on changing the reference to the playlist, the old one being xml based and the new one being a text file created by php scripting. This is what I still need done:
- I need get the current and next track to diplay the file name of the track.
- I need to get the forward and back buttons (rewind and fast forward) when you press these buttons a new record appears for you to select.
- I need to get the elapsed and total time to display.
- I need to get the needle to move across the record while it is playing and back to the arm when the song is done. I think this is going to be corrected automatically once the elapsed time display is fixed. The code is in there already to do this, and I think its based off of the elapsed time.
- I need to get the volume and balance sliders to work again. This is easy, just have not gotten to it yet.
- I need the repeat button to work. The loop button works. When you click the repeat button all of the songs play in order, then when the last song is over, the first song plays again and the cycle reapeats. This is again playlist driven.
- Then just general cleanup of the script so that the script that I added from the player on my home page which is no longer needed, no longer appears. And the buttons from this player which is no longer needed are deleted.
- This is urgent and I am going to keep working on this throughout the night, so the workload might lessen.
Hi, I have been a flash programmer for more than 3 [login to view URL] recent Flash mp3 sound players can be found on the following sites. [login to view URL],[login to view URL] and [login to view URL]
7 freelancers estão ofertando em média $88 para esse trabalho
Hi! We are the experts in such things and ready to start immediately on your project. 100% guarantee of high quality and professional work. Waiting for your selection. Thanks!