Flash vertical menu, that has to detect the page you're on to give the right menu status;
The menu has 2 kinds of buttons:
> single buttons [homepage, about us, contact us, latest news, project list]
We will call those BUTTON I
> buttons with submenu buttons [architercture, design and interior, urban planning and competitions]
>>> those open each 5 submenu buttons [project#1, project#2 ... to project#5]
We will call those BUTTON II
What is needed is:
1) when a BUTTON I is clicked, it only opens the relevant page [a simple getURL]
2) when a BUTTON II is clicked, it makes place vertically for the submenu to appear [project#1, project#2 ... to project#5]
3) when a PROJECT#x button is clicked, you get to the relevant page.
4) when we are on a project page, the Flash menu should still display the submenu.
5) it is impossible to put eh Flash menu in a frame, so it should be actionscripted to detect the page you're on, to give you the right menu with the right submenu displayed.
For more info, post on the message board, or PM me.
Attached are some gif images of what it should look like.
The size is: 126x320px
The font used is: Century Gothic
4 freelancers estão ofertando em média $60 para este trabalho
professional work. Two of the website i did with some nice menus. [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view] Contact me if you are interested.thanks.
Hello:-) It would be our pleasure if we get the oppertunity to serve you. Having the prior expereince of working in several projects assuring you of Quality work and good service. Best Regards:-)