I am looking for someone who can build a sleek page flip module for me. There is already a version on [url removed, login to view] but we are not happy with it (too slow, too unflexible) so we are looking for someone who can do that over.
Please find the design attached.
The requirements are:
- Create pageflip as show on the screen (only pageflip, the rest of the page is HTML), we will provide a PSD.
- You can flip the pages by clicking one of the buttons on the bottom or by "dragging" the corner of the page.
- The pages should also flip automatically after a couple of seconds. I will provide the number of seconds in the XML (field "autoflip_seconds", see below). If you find “0” then there is no automatic flip and the pages flip only when the user clicks.
- The pageflip should be able to restart automatically, in this case after the last image the first one is show again
- Pages should load dynamically for performance reasons: Load and display the first image first before all the other images are loaded.
- There should be no fold (shadow) in the middle of the image
- The right part of the image flips to the left. When flipping you see the next image on the back of the flipping page.
- There are only double pages (full width). First and last page (half width) will not be shown (other pageflips do that)
- The flash has to work with 2 to 10 images. The flash has to display buttons for every image at the bottom and highlight the active page as shown in the design.
- The images need to be configurable in an external XML. So I will provide an XML that tells you the URLs of 2 to 10 images and a for every image. Please find an example of the XML attached. The location of the XML (its URL) will be specified as a parameter for the SWF.
- All text on the image ("Es wird geheiratet", "Der Tag auf den..." and „Royales Leben“) are in the image. No need to put that in the flash.
- The whole image should be linked. We will provide the target-URL in the XML. To ensure that the corners are still dragable only the non-dragable areas in the image can be linked.
- You can use all the space of the grey area over the actual image to make the flip realistic. So the flipping page can be bigger than the actual image. I marked the size of the SWF in a separate screen.
I will need the source code (.fla) for the whole project.
I am looking forward to hear from you! Please let me know if you have any questions.
I will also need an invoice for your charges for tax reasons.