Em Andamento

Simple Flash Site

I've designed a simple Web site for a law firm that needs to be implemented in Flash. Programmer will re-create in Flash my mockup (created in Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop) and use my graphics files (I will deliver them in any format needed), while adding some simple transition animations between pages.

The entire site will consist of four (4) pages:

1. Main page: Simple images and text with links to "Who we are", "What we do" and "Contact us" pages

All other three pages are simple, containing images and text I provide. Programmer will need to create and implement Flash transitions between pages him/herself (I will not provide this).

Programmer must set up the site on my Linux server when work is complete. All testing is to be done by programmer before remaining 80% is released.

IMPORTANT: Please give examples of previous Flash work you've done (HTML links are fine).

DEADLINE is ONE (1) WEEK from start of project. We will pay 20% up front and the remaining 80% upon completion via PayPal only (no Western Union or other methods, sorry).

Habilidades: Adobe Flash

Ver mais: simple flash site, simple flash sites, simple flashsite, simple flash websites, who to create site, site programmer, site for graphics, set union, designed site, animations what do i need, hbpro flash, simple flash site txt, simple flash sit, complete simple flash website, flash site, simple flash website, simple programmer, adobe illustrator examples, adobe illustrator and photoshop, adobe flash photoshop, site web photoshop, programmer site web, western union , web paypal graphics, programmer site

Acerca do Empregador:
( 12 comentários ) Knoxville, United States

ID do Projeto: #141464

Premiar a:

sanjay2004

Hi, Requirements [url removed, login to view] completed a handful of law sites & We have strong hands in Flash development & customisations with an impressive portfolio of 1500+- We are ready to start. Check out our reviews+projects w Mais

$181 USD em 7 dias
(231 Avaliações)
8.4

30 freelancers estão ofertando em média $199 para este trabalho

vamapaull

If you can pay through this site, then I'm the man for this project ;)

$200 USD in 3 dias
(223 Comentários)
7.6
jagaro

At your service. :)

$100 USD in 5 dias
(95 Comentários)
6.7
studiozplatoon

kindly check PMB for more details. thanks, regards.

$190 USD in 5 dias
(118 Comentários)
6.7
mwbruton

Please see PMB for further details.

$100 USD em 1 dia
(29 Comentários)
5.4
trendy2006

Hi! I am really interested in taking up the project. I have the requisite experience and the expertise to complete this project with success. Please view my PM for details. Thanks. Regards, Urmii B Kar.

$300 USD in 4 dias
(16 Comentários)
5.2
leadingminds

Please check PM.

$290 USD in 4 dias
(4 Comentários)
4.8
captainandy14

Dear sir , Its just the kind of work I like . Would do a great job. [url removed, login to view] , [url removed, login to view] , [url removed, login to view] (old site) [url removed, login to view] Mais

$125 USD in 7 dias
(15 Comentários)
4.8
SierraSoft

Please see PMB.

$150 USD in 7 dias
(15 Comentários)
5.1
pinoywebdev

Hello. Please check PMB for details of this BID.

$200 USD in 5 dias
(18 Comentários)
5.2
ricardofreitas

Please check pm, thanks

$300 USD in 7 dias
(10 Comentários)
5.0
holostorm

Very experienced with Flash, can have it done quickly and to your specifications. See PMB for portfolio please.

$180 USD in 3 dias
(3 Comentários)
3.2
shdt03

Please check PMB.

$130 USD in 5 dias
(4 Comentários)
3.0
newoaks

Hi Sir,please have a look at [url removed, login to view]

$200 USD in 0 dias
(4 Comentários)
3.3
othenticmedia

[OthenticMedia]

$255 USD in 7 dias
(1 Comentário)
1.9
mmurli

Plz check PM !!

$180 USD in 7 dias
(2 Comentários)
2.3
pixelplaneti

sir, i am working on Flash platform for last 3 years and have done some flash websites as well.

$199 USD in 5 dias
(0 Comentários)
0.0
nixgore

Hi! We are a web design and promotions company. We have several flash specialists, and can do this work for you. The requirements are very clear, and there´s no doubt we can do this for you. PM me for more details. Mais

$200 USD in 15 dias
(0 Comentários)
0.0
abedzaza

this is my first bid on [url removed, login to view] i'm very enthusiastic about the idea.. and i'm doing whatever it takes to improve my rate :) i work as senior graphic artist / web designer for HBPro company, samples? sure! : ht Mais

$100 USD in 3 dias
(0 Comentários)
0.0
hulo

thos site is developed by me in 5 days orchidzjewels.com.

$150 USD in 7 dias
(0 Comentários)
0.0
joanny34

Experienced web programmer,versatile in Php,Asp,Mysql,MS SQL,Flash scripting etc.

$150 USD in 8 dias
(0 Comentários)
0.0