We have two .SWF files (see attached) with sources (.fla), which we need to modify to our requirements.
The requirements are the following:
1st file ([url removed, login to view]) requirements are very simple - need
1) change menu labels
2) change menu items links
3) change "Sign In" and "Register" buttons links
4) change the logo text
the text and the links URLs to be provided additonally.
2nd file ([url removed, login to view]) - this is a slideshow file with images hardcoded into the file. we need it to configurable on the fly:
We should be able to manipulate the slideshow from an html page. what I mean is the following:
1) supply a list of images (full URL) to the flash file so it could show different images
2) along with the image name send a string to be populated on the bottom line's left side
3) another string, same as above, but to be populated on the bottom line's right side (the price)
4) supply a full URL so when there is a click on the image , web browsers will redirect to that page
- so basically every image will have two matching text messages and one URL.
5) change the slideshow speed, ideally to be defined as an external parameter.
Both, the SWF and FLA files to be delivered on the project's completion.
Please let me know if that's possible and what the options are, and provide some examples of the previous similar job if available.