Just create a sample flutter web project, with a widget that shows the details of a website.
1. The widget shows a textfield to input a URL and a "Get" button
2. When a URL is input in to the field and the button is tapped, get a screen grab of the website(full home page) and show it in the widget. Either take a screenshot or load it in a WebView, but it should not be interactive
3. Fetch the text content of the website and display the 10 most frequently used words from the website
(avoid is, am, are, a etc... look for proper words)
4. Show a spinner while loading the content
5. Validate the input url formatting to make sure it's a valid url.
6. If the URL can't be reached, display a message ("Couldn't find the website")
15 freelancers estão ofertando em média $201 nesse trabalho
Hi, I have good experince n Flutter web part development with mvc state navigation. So, I can implement the full height with responsive feature and url hidden. WOuld you please ping me to disucss more?
HI I am experienced full stack developer I can start right now but i have few doubts and questions lets have a quick chat and get it started waiting for your reply
Our portfolio: [login to view URL] Hello! I am a flutter expert with experience of 8 years. I surely provide help in this project. Message me to check previous work. Ready to start work now. Thanks!
Hi, I have more than 3 years of experience in flutter and 4 year in android with Kotlin I can complete the project with in the time and budget. Thanks