I need an extremely simple discussion forum set up with these criteria:
1. I need only one posting category called Announcements.
2. Posts will be allowed only by users I specifically register myself. Nobody else can register, although anyone can read the posts. I should be able to set up a new user quickly and easily.
3. The posts will often be copied and pasted from documents and other web posts, so the fonts, spacing, etc. should be preserved to look like the original rather than as plain text. There will be no attachments, replies, etc.
4. I need to post an RSS feed of the forum posts that will contain only the subject of the most recent posts (not the post content, in other words)
5. The forum home should allow posting a site title and logo.
I had this working fine in vBulletin until it got hacked, but it was also overkill for what I need. I'm really just allowing 5-10 users to post infrequent messages so that I can display the RSS feed of those posts as links -- I won't use 95% of what the typical forum application can do. I tried the free version of Zoho but the user registration process seemed complicated for what I need -- it would have worked otherwise.
Given the hacking I'm probably leaning toward a hosted forum that I don't have to worry about updating to new releases, but I can run the forum on my server if I need to.
I'm looking for someone to tell me which forum software to use and then set it up for me so that all I need to do is a quick posting test once it's finished and call it done.
8 freelancers estão ofertando em média $102 para este trabalho
Hi, i am experienced , HTML, CSS, I designed sites, hope w'll get future Collaboration with you, I offer my quality services at competitive rates have good day