We are looking for experienced PHP developers with at least 2 years + experience to join us on a full time or freelance basis.
We are expanding our development team and are looking for experienced developers with a natural interest and ability in website development, web 2.0 technologies, application development and social networking.
The right candidates will be at home writing object oriented code for websites and online applications. A solid understanding of the MVC pattern will be required.
Core skills include:
- PHP 4 and 5
- XHTML and CSS that are standards compliant, semantic and accessible.
Experience with PHP frameworks, content management systems and e-commerce platforms will also be highly advantageous, particularly:
Knowledge of managing servers and other online infrastructure will be required for example:
- Domains and DNS
- Subversion / Version Control
Other skills that will be considered beneficial include:
- Facebook Apps
- iPhone Apps
- Flash / Flex â Action Script 2 / 3
- Natural SEO coding practices
There will be plenty of opportunity to experiment and further your skills and explore new technologies.
Salary dependant on experience. Renumeration package to include private health care and pension contribution upon successful completion of probation period
Both freelance and permanent roles are based in our London office.
Please reply with:
- Examples of work (you will be expected to discuss these in detail if invited for a interview)
- Salary expectation / Day rate
- PC or MAC user
Please don't apply if:
- You don't live in the UK
- You are not an EU resident or do not have the correct permit to work in the UK
- You are a recruitment agency. Thanks but we have a preferred recruitment partner.