Hey there! We are an adaptive learning platform that personalises learning to students based on their individual needs. We are hiring a full-stack developer for a 3-month part-time project. We're excited about working with you to democratise high-quality, personalised education!
Our vision is to create an end-to-end adaptive learning platform that consists of an adaptive assessment, a recommendation engine, and an insights page. An adaptive assessment is a test that adapts the questions it asks based on user responses. Thereafter, students are provided with recommendations on which topics to focus on and detailed insights into their performance and progress. We aim to target secondary school Mathematics students in the UK. Please see the pitch deck below for more information.
For this project, we have the following deliverables:
- Coding our wireframes of the landing page onto the front-end
- Adding CRM tools such as Tidio API and Analytics tools such as Google Analytics and Mixpanel
- Ideating with the founder and developing a lean adaptive assessment that optimises the questions asked to maximise information about student knowledge across learning outcomes
- Improving UI of the insights and recommendations page
- Development of tutor and parental accounts
Please see what we currently have on our website here: [login to view URL]