Our company has developed a unique Coronavirus Covid-19 treatment protocol which has a dual mode of action. First it destroys the virus upon contact. Second it helps improve patient outcomes by reducing the severity of symptoms and optimizing the immune system to create antibodies.
A further innovation is that the compound is edible and therefore has an exceptional safety profile with zero side effects. It can also be manufactured in several consumer product formats such as syrup, nebulizers and sprays thus offering broad protection to the vulnerable areas which are typically prone to a virus attack.
The compound also has the ability to potentiate the effects of a vaccine, when one is eventually developed.
We are currently in clinical lab testing and results are expected within the next few weeks. Positive results will confirm our position of owning a world beating product which will help millions of people around the globe. It is also a unique and unparalleled business opportunity as it addresses a world problem estimated in trillions of dollars
So in preparation, we are looking to secure the services of crowdfunding expert who can advise us on crafting and launching a successful crowdfunding campaign.
What we expect from you:
• Identifying and pursuing potential sources of lead investment from within and beyond our own direct and indirect networks
• Revealing, estimating and unlocking the value of our own networks and communities, our “crowd”
• Organising a great communication strategy for our own networks before and during the campaign
• Putting together a multichannel marketing plan for the lead up to our campaign and during the live campaign
• Producing accompanying materials for our financial promotion that are purposed for crowdfunding eg investor deck
• Drafting and refining our financial promotion for submission to the platform
• Training us on how to run a live financial promotion
• Scripting our video and providing access to trusted crowdfunding videographers
We expect you to have successfully completed several previous crowdfunding campaigns and that you are well versed with the process. Experience of Crowdcube and/or Seedrs would be an advantage.
If you feel you may be suitable for this role, please get in touch.