we would like to offer to our guests of our house music danceparties some special interactive game.
Beside dancing and comsuming drinks we would like to have them interacting more with the music and get therefore part of the event.
One idea (you are welcome with other ideas) is:
- Every guest gets a laserpointer to have fun with
- A big video screen is the game area
- The video screen shows a comic person or two (for competition mode)
- The guest can make the comic person move on the screen by pointing their laserpointer at them
- The more laserpointers are animating the comic figure to dance the more enthusiatic it dances (mind 15 various levels of enthusiastic dancing and also some fun moves)
- In case two characters are on the screen they are in a competition. Each character has a counter of "energy" which increases with the number of moves, animated by the laserpointers of the guests.
I guess beside having a projector we would need a webcam to recognise the laserpointers position and a laptop will generate the images.
Please think this idea further and respond with your concrete plan how to do this and timeframe.
Any other fun game in the setup of a disco having the guests interacting with the screen or the even music or the DJ would be highly welcome too.
Looking forward to your further ideas and plan how to concretely program this game.
Lets make the club to an interactive fun place ;-)