Brief Project description
Implement a generic and extensible turn based card combat game engine with look and feel
similar to Magic Arena .
Ready to implement fantasy turn based games.
The goal is making an engine capable of doing games with similar board, cards interaction and
effects with some nuances. For example, do not need 3D models, only board view.
[login to view URL]
To test the engine, develop a prototype with the following features:
* Splash screen
* Main screen with background and game menu
* Classic options menu
* Showcase of a battle ( no IA, just test rendering, effects, send card to cemetery, etc).
Once found the right person, more concrete specifications will be provided.
• Language C/C++17.
• Renderer OpenGL 4.4
• Libraries SDL2, GLM.
• Build system Cmake.
• Target plattforms Windows / Linux (Debian)
Other libraries may be considered at your discretion.
Deliverables through gitlab repo
• Game engine Source code
• Class diagrams
• Prototype Source code
• Builded Prototypes Windows and Linux
Source code specifications
• Well designed and commented in english when needed
• Pattern oriented when allowed
• Easily modificable and extensible
Game Engine features
• Decoupled subsystems, specially rendering and game logic
• Basic Physics
• Basic Networking
• Developer console
• Chat console
Game Engine Subsystems
• Resource Management.
Starts at 250€. Make an offer.