I am looking to hire a games designer based in either the UK, Europe, Australia, Canada or New Zealand on a freelance and rewarding basis. The individual MUST be passionate about gaming and be able to design and produce a PC simulator video game.
Task is to build 3D advanced game - we have a clear idea of what we want done. No time restraints really as we will market the game up to the release date!
- Budget: as low as possible or quite possibly crowd-funded. I am willing to do the marketing for the game to make it successful so if you are willing to accept a % cut of profit split, I would very much appreciate it.
- I am wanting to build a UK (English) police-themed police game that would be released on Steam.
- Gameplay: So basically the user would play realistic scenarios that police officers would do
So responding to muggings (thefts/robberies), stabbings, investigations & detective work, plus dealing with the effects of alcohol & drugs at night - so testing potential drink drivers etc etc.
- Advanced graphics. Wanting the graphics to look like the standards set by games like Bus Simulator and Truck Simulator - quite realistic.
- A few different types of civilian and police cars, with different police siren lighting.
- So I would want to allow potentially for 2 or 3 different views when driving the police vehicles -
inside car (as if the user was driving the car), outside (fixed, with camera behind the car) and then if outside view, allows user to do a full 360 degree turn view by turning their mouse etc...
20 freelancers are bidding on average £728 for this job
i have game asset for you. Relevant Skills and Experience over 10 days. Proposed Milestones £250 GBP - upfront £250 GBP - after 15 days £250 GBP - after finishing
I have 3+ years of experience in [url removed, login to view] me for more details Relevant Skills and Experience unity,c#,blender Proposed Milestones £138.5 GBP - no desc £138.5 GBP - no desc
Hi,I've read your project description and it seems this project requires people with multiple [url removed, login to view] are passionate about gaming and creating high quality 3d [url removed, login to view] check our portfolio and contact me to disc Mais