I am struggling with GameMaker Studio 2 and need guidance and support. I want to produce an action role-play game inspired by NES (Nintendo Entertainment System) Zelda games. I need the foundational ground work to further build upon, such as the levels.
An medieval, adventure, exploration, action, role-play game. Your character - a hero - a knight - explores the world to pursue quests, discover locations, find treasures.
Notable locations include the city with the castle, cathedrals/churches, shops, homes, taverns, blacksmiths, caves, dungeons, tombs, forts.
I would like my game optimized and compatible for different monitor screen resolutions. I would like the game to easily adjust to these different sizes. I would like the game to work on Microsoft Windows PCs.
- Main menu (start game, load game, delete save, exit game)
- Main menu: settings (resolution, key bindings, sound)
- Player inventory
- Player map
- Player quest log
- Player states (completed quests, total kills, total deaths)
- Player health bar (start off max 3 hearts, be able to increase over time like Zelda)
- Player equipped item slot
- Player total gold
- NPC inventory? (assessible once NPC killed?)
- Locked doors/chests (unlocked with keys, levers, etc)
- Levers control things
- Puzzles & secrets
- Dialogue and dialogue options
- Shop / Barter system
- Controller support
- Interior assets
- I thought a LAN multiplayer option of x2 players would be cool, but it is more cost to the project. Creating a game for x2 players is more challenging.
- Iron Sword
- Steel Sword
- Steel Cutlass
- Quest Items (misc items, keys)
- Weak Health Potion
- Standard Health Potion
- Strong Health Potion
Exterior world - either one big room or separate rooms (need advice)
Interiors - buildings, etc
9 freelancers estão ofertando em média £152 nesse trabalho
Hello I understood your requirement but I have few doubts, text me so I can clear all my doubts right away, I can help you and i am ready for work. Thank you
Hi, i can help you HTML5 Games, Construct 2/3, Game Maker Studio, Android and IOS based games Game UI Design etc you can view our portfolio [login to view URL] available live chat with me any time thanks