We are looking for ghostwriters who enjoy writing romance series and novellas. The content should be character-driven, mainly focusing on the development of romantic attraction between two main characters and should have multiple scenes of strong intimacy, sexual situations, and lovemaking. The themes for the stories will be discussed when you apply.
We will provide a plot summary in the form of a polished book description or hook for the story. You have the creative freedom to flesh out the rest of the details as you see fit (within the boundaries set by the description/hook).
One of our editors/creative directors will work with you one-on-one to produce the best possible story.
Please apply if you meet the following qualifications:
* You must be Native English speaker with prior ghostwriting experience.
* Must be open to taking direction and constructive criticism.
* All content must be 100% original. No plagiarism. We will be verifying this, and you will not be paid if the content is not original.
* Final product must be proofread and free of grammatical and spelling errors. (Editors will help proofread the final copy)
* In order to apply, you must submit a few samples of short romances that you have previously written (at least 2 samples of 1k+ words).
PAYMENTS, DETAILS & TIMELINE
* If we feel you are a good fit, we will give you a trial scene to write. Trials are set at a fixed price of $50 for a 5k+ word scene. Trials let us gauge your ability to write from a prompt, which helps us decide if we want to move forward with a longer piece of work.
* Once our editors review your trial submission and give us the go ahead for a full series/novella, then we will provide you with all the details for the full project. The process will be very similar to that of the trial story in that we expect you to create and submit an outline from the provided story overview for our approval before starting.
(Note: You will still be working with one of the editors/creative directors one-on-one to figure out all the details for the story.)
* You will be paid upon the completion of each project (with milestone payments for series and longer works, if applicable).
* This is an opportunity for long term work. We expect you to be able to complete at least between 40k-50k words per month.
* In your cover letter, please outline the type of stories that you enjoy writing most and in which genres you have the most experience.
* VERY IMPORTANT: We will change your initial bid to $50 for the 5k word trial piece. However, in your cover letter please outline your rates for the following:
*3 part series, 25k words per part
*3 part series, 75k words per part
* By applying and accepting this job, you understand and agree that this is a WORK FOR HIRE and ghostwriting position. This means that once you accept the assignment and receive payment, you will not retain any right to the finished products. Our company reserves the right to use the material in any form, whether electronic or print, and will own all rights for publication, including but not limited to, the copyright, byline right (someone else's name will be used as author name), resale, ownership, editing, revision and distribution right. You will have no rights to distribute or republish the material in any form whatsoever, including excerpts.
* Before payment, you are required to sign, scan and e-mail a non-disclosure and copyright assignment agreement stating that the rights to the content will belong to us.
* Add the word "ghost" in your bid so we know you took the time to carefully read this post.
* Reminder: Please apply only if you can meet the requirements and details mentioned above. Don't forget to include your cover letter and some writing samples.
Thanks for taking the time to read this, and we look forward to your applications.
9 freelancers estão ofertando em média $442 para esse trabalho
I AM INTO STORY WRITING AND MOVIES TOO ,NOT THAT AM A MOVIES WRITER BUT I HELP MY UNCLE TO WRITE MOVIES , I AM MOST AT TIMES ON XXX PART OF STORIES , I WILL BE GLAD TO WORK FOR YOU..........GHOST.........