Hello! I am working on a healthcare startup and need help to edit some language to make it more readable, more accessible. I have about 8000 words in the answers, there's about 125 answers that need to be rewritten
I have included several examples of these questions below and would like for your proposal to demonstrate how you'd rewrite these Q&A according to the guidelines below:
1. Follow standard rules for capitalization: People, places, things, titles, beginnings of sentences. The usual. But there are instances where exceptions may be made. For short headlines or subheadlines. But only when it looks right in context or enhances comprehension. This is an aesthetic judgement call.
2. Keep our sentences short. Clear. To the point. Easy to read.
3. Avoid exclamation marks. Don’t use semi-colons. Use the em dash, if needed, instead
4. Contractions are our friend.
Example Questions & Answers:
1. Why should I self-monitor my blood glucose levels? Checking your blood sugar often is one of the best ways to manage diabetes. Insulin and other diabetes medications lower blood glucose. The food you eat raises your blood glucose. The only way to know if you are keeping your levels in a healthy range is to test your blood. You can see how well your medication is working. You can also see how your diet and exercise program affect your levels.
2. Why does stress affect my blood glucose ? Stress impacts your blood sugar levels. You're probably familiar with the body's fight-or-flight reaction to stress. When facing stress, your body allows your cells to access stored fat and sugars. Unfortunately, this mechanism can be more harmful than helpful in people with diabetes. This is because the release of stored sugars causes your blood sugar level to peak.
3. How can I take care of myself if I have diabetes ? If you are living with diabetes, taking good care of yourself can prevent serious problems, such as damage to your eyes, kidneys, nerves and blood vessels. To live a healthier life with diabetes, follow your care plan, including taking your medicines at the right time, exercising at least 30 minutes 3-5 times per week, watching what you eat, and monitoring your blood glucose periodically.
4. Can I drink soda if I have diabetes? According to the American Diabetes Association, people with diabetes should avoid soda and other sugary beverages that raise blood glucose quickly. If you must drink soda, the ADA recommends choosing a diet soda with no carbohydrates. You should also avoid beverages high in calories and stick to calorie free or low-calorie beverages as much as possible. Good choices include coffee, unsweetened tea and water.
5. What are healthy fast food options if I have diabetes? Today's fast food restaurants offer more healthy dining options than ever before. For example, most fast food restaurants now offer healthier side items such as salads, carrots, apple slices or other fruits and vegetables. Order these items instead of French fries or onion rings.
50 freelancers estão ofertando em média $413 para esse trabalho
Hello! I am working on a healthcare startup and need help to edit some language to make it more readable, more accessible. I have about 8000 words in the answers, there's about 125 answers that need t... Read More
Hello, I am a doctor, medical writer, searcher, researcher, editor and proofreader. I will provide you quality answers. Visit my profile and let us start. Regards!
Hello, I have more than five years experience in the field of Writing. I can rewrite 8000 words. So, there are in total 125 answers which needs to be rewritten. Right?