ATTENTION ALL NATIVE ENGLISH WRITERS!
Do you have a GRIPPING Paranormal Romance fictional story inside of you that you are dying to write about?
Are you into Vampires, Werewolves & Shifters.
I am looking for 4 Romantic stories written in a series, between 10,000 to 20,000 words each by a writer who specializes in serialized paranormal romance. (Please note the series could run much longer however, only 4 stories are initially needed).
There will be a lot of creative freedom in this project due to the fact that I do not have a specific plot or outline. The story will be up to you. I prefer to stay away from the more explicit erotica, but spicy love scenes are welcome and encouraged. If the quality is good, more work is guaranteed for a LONG time to come.
- IMPORTANT - This MUST be unique content and a unique story line. NO part of your story should be found ANYWHERE else. Not even on your own blogs or in other books, magazines, etc.
- Your story MUST be in the ROMANCE genre
- You should be an experienced fiction writer, good at developing characters, good at writing compelling story lines (compelling beginning to end is especially important in a short story), and able to show me publications of your other works.
- NOTE - You should also be very adept at writing a CLIFFHANGER at the end of your story. The Reason? Think soap operas / daytime dramas / "The Young and The Restless" or my fave "Days Of Our Lives"! One show leads into the next with a series of cliffhangers that makes the audience HAVE to watch the next episode.
...In other words, if this book does reasonably well, I will keep bringing you back to write more "episodes"! (ie - to keep adding/writing more books in this short story series!)
YOUR name will not appear on the book. Full ownership, royalties and rights in all countries and languages stay with me.
You will be required to sign a NDA and a copyright transference for the books.
Written by a NATIVE English speaker with excellent grammar, spelling, and writing style that romance readers enjoy!
The ability to quickly turn around a book of 10,000 to 20,000 words in length.
Can write damn good CLIFFHANGERS. Think of TV Soap Operas.
Only writes romance and related genres.
ORIGINAL WORK - plagiarism not tolerated. I will be reviewing the story to make sure that it isn't copied. No payment will be rendered for plagiarism – I will conduct a comparative research to ensure the work is 100% original.
A font size of 12 points
Times new roman font type
With margins no more than 1 inch on all sides (left, right, to, bottom)
(MANDATORY) - I also need you to include a 2-4 paragraph sales summary / description of your stories, that teases/entices readers to buy.
By applying/accepting this job you agree this is a WORK FOR HIRE situation. This is ghostwriting so I will own all/100% rights to the work or parts of the work in all countries, formats and languages. You understand/agree your name will not appear anywhere on/in the work, nor can you share/sell/give away the work at any time in any country, format or language.
****Please also attach a sample of your work in your reply to this message.****
If this is you, please submit your application. Answer all the questions below. If you fail to answer these questions, then your application will be tossed.
1. How long have you been writing romance?
2. Have you written serialized (short stories that continue over several books, all with big cliffhangers at the end) fiction before?
3. Please give some examples of your romance writing.
4. Answer this question with 123.
5. How fast are you able to turn around a book of 10,000 words to 20,000 words?
Thank you for taking a look at this project and I am looking forward to developing a long lasting working relationship with you.
P.S. I believe in rewarding good work. So a bonus will be given for good work.