here's the thing:
Right now I have multiple sources of traffic. That traffic goes to my site and sometimes they buy, sometimes they don't.
Sometimes they go through more than one channel, sometimes they don't.
And so on.
Luckily I've always used pretty much all my links tagged with the right utm_* parameters for Google Analytics.
Only thing is that I don't know how to visualize that data easily and correctly within Google Analytics.
So I'm looking for someone who will:
- Create custom reports to show the data I need. Some of them are included here below;
- I need a report that shows the true origin of a lead and where they have been 'till they bought it (we can discuss the attribution weight later on, but the most important thing is that I know the original source of that traffic);
- I also need to do some cross domain tracking;
- If possible, also have a report showing the value of each traffic source and visit (I have goals in place for the sale)
- Suggest what I should implement in order to better track my sales.
Ideally we will first set that first batch of reports and whatnot and then later on we continue to optimize to fix and show what is needed.
Please post your suggested hourly rate and also what is your experience with this kind of project.
Additionally, we'll probably first start off with a simple report, just as a test.
If we get along than we move forward.